Within a 20 minute drive from the campsite, you will arrive in Castres where the first big supermarket is located. In Castres you can find all the big stores like: Décathlon, Lidl, Aldi, Auchan, Géant, and so on.
Must sees in Castres:
- Goya museum, after the Louvre the second museum of Spanish art in France.
- Jean Jaurès museum, born in Castres, Jean Jaures is the founder of fundamental ideas and topics for the politics of the nineteenth and twentieth century.
- Coche d'eau Le Miredames (picture at the top of this page) After visiting the beautiful city center, you can take the whole family on a river cruise over the l'Agoût to the Parc Gourjade.
- Park Gourjade, a beautiful park with 53 acres for hiking, jogging and cycling and to relax and play. The park has play areas, a petting zoo, a skate park, bike trails, a museum for miniature model trains and lots more..
- L'Archipel a big swimming pool located in Park Gourjade. The pool has an indoor and outdoor pool and many exiting slides
- Golf there is a 9 holes golf course located in Park Gourjade.